Worms In poop!

Deagle50

Hello Cham Fam I really need some help with this crappy situation im having (pun intended). It seems as though my 10 month old girl has worms?!
not sure if anyone has insight on this or what this could be caused by. Any info would be great.
Here is a pictures of the worms in question, and YES they move!

FULL DISCLOSURE: I purchased he at a reptile show in Riverside and I am not sure how well the breeder took care of her.

Attachments

• 224.JPG
    224.JPG
    84.9 KB · Views: 136
Hello Cham Fam I really need some help with this crappy situation im having (pun intended). It seems as though my 10 month old girl has worms?!
not sure if anyone has insight on this or what this could be caused by. Any info would be great.

FULL DISCLOSURE: I purchased he at a reptile show in Riverside and I am not sure how well the breeder took care of her.

@kinyonga @jannb ??

Any potted plants?

Any potted plants?
Yes just one right in the middle of her enclosure. She also has broken bird ladders for climbing. I didnt actually see the poop come out because I was at work so im not sure if they were in the poop or traveled from the plant. I dont really see anything in the plant though.

Awww man I didnt think of that! I just snapped the pic and flushed it. Ill save a dropping next time she passes one.
Are these worm typically found in potted plants?

Looking at the urate in the photo it looks like there are worms inside.

Vet asap!

In all my years of growing plants never saw anything like that although it's not entirely impossible

And how can you say that with only 1 pic from the outside?

Sorry but I’m a little confused by your response here. I know it be could fungus gnat larvae or something from the plant but are you suggesting that they don’t need to get a fecal test for their new Cham, that they got from a reptile show, from a questionable breeder given all we have learned recently?

Back
Top Bottom