Wont eat crickets but eats strawberrys

chameleoman

Avid Member
So REX hasnt ate for a few days he just ignores his food but hes always been like that and my parents just got a new thing of strawberrys and they are SO SWEET!!!!!! so i cut a small piece and my female FREAKED OUT ON IT:eek: she hissed and got MAD!:p so i left her alone and wanted to see if REX wanted one and BBAAAMMMM!!!!! he just munched on it i fed him a few more pieces and he gobbled them up! just thought id share:)

have you tried other feeeder bugs?

and he shouldnt eat fruit daily. a treat now an then is good, but fruits have natural sugars in it.

Superworms aren't that bad. Some chameleons refuse to eat anything but superworms and live healthy lives. It isn't ideal, so it should be avoided, but it's not the worst bug to be hooked on.

Feed the crickets the strawberries. What you gutload with changes the taste of the feeder. He may be more willing to eat a strawberry filled cricket than whatever else you're gutloading with.

i gut load with strawberry, spearmint leaves, squash, carrots, celary, asparaga's, bellpepper, and purple potatoes

Back
Top Bottom