Wondering what do Chams dream about?

AMdoubleER

Avid Member
zZZ-Smurf has his do not disturb leaf over his face :ROFLMAO:!
fullsizeoutput_51b.jpeg

Last edited:
Both my wife and I have chameleons in our dreams, on occasion they are nightmares (stuff like running out of food and not being able to get any due to a bad storm, or a fire raging our way and we have to quickly pack all the chameleons etc.....). So why would my chameleons not dream about me! I am their hero.... you know what I mean.....;):LOL::ROFLMAO::love:

Both my wife and I have chameleons in our dreams, on occasion they are nightmares (stuff like running out of food and not being able to get any due to a bad storm, or a fire raging our way and we have to quickly pack all the chameleons etc.....). So why would my chameleons not dream about me! I am their hero.... you know what I mean.....;):LOL::ROFLMAO::love:
Lol me too!!
I constantly dream with my chams escaping out of their cage and things like that.
I'm glad those a just dreams!

LOL I am with you on this!

Lol now I truly get the definition for "NUTS OVER CHAMELEONS"........
All the babies be dreaming in the same time........WHERE OUR DADDY-O-MATT AT???? WE NEED MORE FOOD AND WATER NOW o_O:D:p

Have you guys/gals had the dream when all of a sudden there’s Chameleons multiplying like crazy! So many so fast that you can’t even contain them?

Here's my recent crazy chameleon dream....

I've been trying to catch my chams pooping lately. I want a fecal done for them as a precaution before they go to a new home... Problem is, my clean up crew gets rid of anything too fast. So, in a dream I just had a couple nights ago, I caught my chameleon pooping and got a fresh sample... I think I'm losing it :oops:

Back
Top Bottom