Wondering if anyone on here lives near seattle washington and has seen a vet who is knowledgeable in chamelons

Beppo

Chameleon Enthusiast
So I do have a vet appointment for my chameleon coming up at the beginning of April, but I do not know much about him and from everything I read just because a vet says exotic reptiles does not mean they will have specific knowledge of chameleons. I did ask and they did say they see them in their office. I am just wondering if anyone has has experience with any vets near seattle Washington good or bad. I just want the absolute best for this little guy

if anyone has been to any of the above verts and felt they were knowledgeable would you let me know. I have an appointment with one already 2nd down on the list. Just thought maybe someone might recommend a certain one for chameleon knowledge…

I just went to Bothell CBEAM and really enjoyed the staff, felt I was given a lot of options for care, and that the vet had a lot of ideas about what could possibly be wrong without my guy presenting any active symptoms. However when I left they gave me a very outdated care sheet. I didn't feel confident asking if I should change any of my husbandry to help his recovery.

Thank you so much! I guess I can just try someone new if I feel they don’t know what they’re talking about as well, but figured someone might know a little something for that area! I appreciate you

Back
Top Bottom