Wondering about Sandfire Superfood's "chamleon dust".

JoeyTwilight

I have been trying out the supplement made by Sandfire Ranch's Superfoods line called "Chameleon Dust". My Chams seem to do way better on this than on the rep-cal/herpitive combination I have used for most of my reptiles. So I was just curious if anyone else uses it and whether it is safe to switch over to completely ? It is a supplement recommended for everyday use which I thought was strange. Another advantage to this product is that crickets and mealworms love it ! they eat it up like candy, so I feed it to my feeders now and again instead of the collard greens/ dandelion mix I have been using. It seems to be doing the job just fine, but it makes me nervous.

Heres a link to it http://www.sandfiredragonranch.com/products/index.html just look for the one they make specifically for cham's

Last edited:
The website states that effective immediately, they will no longer stock the supplements. I wonder what happened?

I would be cautious about using the supplements until I learned why they stopped carrying the product.

Just my 2 cents worth!

Allen

theres been a few threads about the same dust, i use it occasionally but not every day(about once a month), all in one supplements prove to oversupplement your cham. for example,if you notice it has d3 in it, d3 shouldnt be used everyday. i used it exclusively for my last chams and looking back i was def. oversupplementing them.

theres a reason why members on this site recommend the individual supplements, its because after all the combined years of experience; it proves to work the best.

Back
Top Bottom