Wish List

theresaintucson

How many of you forum members have "a chameleon" or "chameleons" on your Wish List for Christmas? :D

0.1 Ambanja 1.0 Ambilobe 1.0 Sambava (And I just got my first panther in September...)

I would but im going on a trip over the xmas break so i need to get money instead of a chameleon :( but maybe after if the trip doesnt cost too much ill get one :p

I do... but

Convincing my "other half" will be the challange... I was told 2 was my limmit! But, I ordered both of them thier "big boy" cages and so the otherday I was trying to soften him up to the idea that it juts does not seem right to have empty cages! Yikes!... He didn't flip... but just said... "Yeah, and then you'll have to buy that one a big cage to at some point"... so I am taking that as a MAYBE! LOL!!!! :rolleyes:

They always say that

Convincing my "other half" will be the challange... I was told 2 was my limmit! But, I ordered both of them thier "big boy" cages and so the otherday I was trying to soften him up to the idea that it juts does not seem right to have empty cages! Yikes!... He didn't flip... but just said... "Yeah, and then you'll have to buy that one a big cage to at some point"... so I am taking that as a MAYBE! LOL!!!! :rolleyes:

Yep, my hubby said I had enough pets just when I got my first cham! He's learned to accept it...I'm up to 5 now! As long as he doesn't have to worry about their upkeep he likes to watch them and their cages are actually pretty decor :)

lol...

Yep, my hubby said I had enough pets just when I got my first cham! He's learned to accept it...I'm up to 5 now! As long as he doesn't have to worry about their upkeep he likes to watch them and their cages are actually pretty decor :)

Well, I keep trying and bring it up at intervals so as not to cause an "overload" and risk the ol' hubby blowing up! Yikes :eek:
But I plan to keep plugging away... that's my argument that he does not have to bother with them and they don't interfer with him so what's the big deal right!? :D

I do want a nosy be this Christmas :) would be nice to have one since all ive really ever had was ambilobes haha

Haha you guys and your spouces. Just get them lol "Surpise!"

At this point the only thing missing from my chameleon family is a little panther girl. But with all my boys running loose around the house, I'd have to keep her in a closet, and would probably find all the boys humping the door! haha So I don't see it happening for a while, because I'd want her as a pet, not as a breeder.

I would love to have a special surprise this Christmas. I am hoping to get an Ambilobe or Nosy-Faly (?) in the near future, probably after Christmas thou.

Santa, i been a good boy this year....so here is my wish list to you:)

1.1 nosey be
1.1 sambava
0.1 ambilobe RB
1.1 tourquoise veild
1.1 jacksons
1.1 melleri

and Santa for the next years to come please let me have

1.1 Quads
1.1 K. tenuis
1.1 verracosus

and:D

1.1 parsons

1.1 red morph beardd dragons
1.1 wheeleri geckos

............................Thank you Santa...ive been a good boy:D

IN SONG(the first day of christmas):)
On the first(.....10th) day of xmas my true love(s) came to me....

10 panthers shedding, 9 veileds hissing, 8 melleris drinking, 7 jacksons climbing, 6 quads misted,...... 5 par....son eggs!!!(clutches);) :D, 4 Kinyongias covering, 3 pygmies crawling, 2 tenuis mating, and a house to fit them alllll iiiiiiinnnnnn:D:p:cool:

Last edited:
lmao!

1.1 nosey be
1.1 sambava
0.1 ambilobe RB
1.1 tourquoise veild
1.1 jacksons
1.1 melleri

1.1 Quads
1.1 K. tenuis
1.1 verracosus

1.1 parsons

1.1 wheeleri geckos

10 panthers shedding, 9 veileds hissing, 8 melleris drinking, 7 jacksons climbing, 6 quads misted,...... 5 par....son eggs!!!(clutches);) :D, 4 Kinyongias covering, 3 pygmies crawling, 2 tenuis mating, and a house to fit them alllll iiiiiiinnnnnn:D:p:cool:

You better have on H@!$ of a stocking and a huge chimeney!!!!!

1.1 nosey be
1.1 sambava
0.1 ambilobe RB
1.1 tourquoise veild
1.1 jacksons
1.1 melleri

1.1 Quads
1.1 K. tenuis
1.1 verracosus

1.1 parsons

1.1 wheeleri geckos

LOL! perfect!

As funny As the above post is........I'm going legit....and getting either a kinyongia breed or a T. Quadicornis. I haven't decided yet however....it will be an African species though. Should be fun!

1.1 nosey be
1.1 sambava
0.1 ambilobe RB
1.1 tourquoise veild
1.1 jacksons
1.1 melleri

1.1 Quads
1.1 K. tenuis
1.1 verracosus

1.1 parsons

1.1 wheeleri geckos

Too bad, Ace. I changed your address to mine. :D

Back
Top Bottom