Wire rack drainage

Adgbop

I see a lot of you use the wire rack shelving for your enclosures. So I wanna see your guy's drainage setups. So pictures and ideas would be great! :D

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1367957050116.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1367957050116.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 144
I ise wire racks and they make drainage simple. Just drill some holes in the floor of your enclosure and place a large tote underneath to catch the water. I added spigots to mine for easy drainage.

Here is a blurry pic of my cham room for a visual aid:

IMG_20130412_155731.jpg

I ise wire racks and they make drainage simple. Just drill some holes in the floor of your enclosure and place a large tote underneath to catch the water. I added spigots to mine for easy drainage.

Here is a blurry pic of my cham room for a visual aid:

IMG_20130412_155731.jpg

Sweet that's what I'm talking about! :cool: I love your room! Where do you buy your wire racks?

Sweet that's what I'm talking about! :cool: I love your room! Where do you buy your wire racks?

Thanks! It was nice this winter to have my own private little jungle to retreat to when I needed a break from the cold and gray.

I got the racks at Lowes and Walmart, I believe they were about the same price... They are almost perfect, except for the overhang on 24" cages (the shelves are 18" deep).

I have the same kind of shelving (got mine at Target). I just drilled some holes in the plastic tray of my cage bottom and placed a large plastic bin under it on the next shelf down. I was hoping there were some shelves out there that would accommodate the 24 x 24 x 48 inch cages better, as I am already annoyed that the 18 x 18 x 36 cage I have doesn't sit completely nested on the shelf. OCD I guess! :)

Back
Top Bottom