Willy’s head shot…

Jo00

Established Member
1658790254517.jpeg

Attachments

• 081EEF06-00CE-4CCC-9DAD-3E5B27C84666.jpeg
    081EEF06-00CE-4CCC-9DAD-3E5B27C84666.jpeg
    114.2 KB · Views: 35
Love his progression pictures. He’s a good looking boy. Does he ever get any outside time?
Not very much due to extreme heat and/or humidity or storm activity. It’s been a bizarre summer. But this week is very nice. Was planning to be out today but he just started a shed so I don’t want to handle him. 🙁. So he’s really only been out about 5 times. I’ve set up a little area in the sunroom window with the window wide open so he gets at least some uvb through the screen. So he hangs out with me there at times. This is the branch in the window and he has a number of plants nearby to travel.

Attachments

• 1658840208970.jpeg
    1658840208970.jpeg
    290.8 KB · Views: 34
Not very much due to extreme heat and/or humidity or storm activity. It’s been a bizarre summer. But this week is very nice. Was planning to be out today but he just started a shed so I don’t want to handle him. 🙁. So he’s really only been out about 5 times. I’ve set up a little area in the sunroom window with the window wide open so he gets at least some uvb through the screen. So he hangs out with me there at times. This is the branch in the window and he has a number of plants nearby to travel.
Ya…I don’t thinks he’s up for being out today😆
1658842564352.jpeg

Mine get the best color from their outside time. They go out just about every day here except the cold winter months, even when they are shedding.

Mine get the best color from their outside time. They go out just about every day here except the cold winter months, even when they are shedding.
Hmmm. He usually sheds quickly so likely later today. I’m always afraid of messing up their shed by handling. They, for some reason, won’t climb out on a branch🙄

Back
Top Bottom