William LOVES wax worms

ajacobson

Occasionally I get my Ambanja, William, a treat of wax worms. It's been a while since the last "treat" so when I gave him some today he got extremely excited! He turned the most amazing green/blue color and literally RAN for the food container. It was funny to watch, I wished I had a video camera to show it.:D

Ashley you now have him all confused. He must have thought that was his Christmas present and was showing his approval.:D Maybe a few more on Christmas??????;)

LOL, Laurie I will have to give him the rest on Christmas. :) He loved it. Wax worms are definitely his favorite treat...he hated roaches, so normally he just gets crickets.

Aw, so cute! I am going to run out and get some Waxies for all of my babies. = ) I gave Hugh a couple when I first brought him home but haven't given him any again. He goes CRAZY for Butters though!:D I say next time you feed him Waxworms, you grab the camera beforehand and record it.

Aw, so cute! I am going to run out and get some Waxies for all of my babies. = ) I gave Hugh a couple when I first brought him home but haven't given him any again. He goes CRAZY for Butters though!:D I say next time you feed him Waxworms, you grab the camera beforehand and record it.

I will, I'm going to do it in a few days...I'll have my hubby video it probably!

Back
Top Bottom