Will she lay soon?

StickyPad

So it's been a week since I put my baby (8 month) veiled Cham in her laying tank and she hasn't done anything...I let her out today because I'm moving her into a bigger laying tank (opaque one) and she is say in the window to get vitamin D. She is restless and dug the bottom of her original tank but wasn't successful since the flooring is artificial grass. She has 2 laying boxes in her original tank but hasn't bothered with them. She is really restless, do I just need to give her more time? X

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 74
Thanks, I read it. So should I leave her there for 2 weeks then let her go back to her old tank? When I put her in her original tank, with in 5 minutes the was digging the floor! But it's artificial grass, as I have mentioned before. She is about to go into the new laying tank, with about 75cm of sand! The whole tub is about a meter. It's much better for her and might encourage her. I have dug her 1 deep and 1 shallow hole to encourage her! I suppose I will just keep you updated!!! :)

If she hasn't layed in a week I would take her to the vet. X-ray to be sure how many eggs and how well-developed.......

Well when I just put her light out, I peeked when she was asleep, and her bum was pointing in the hole I dug! Do you think she is closer to laying now? She is in her new laying bin, it's much bigger. Do you think she is going for it?

Back
Top Bottom