Will he be okay with no misting?

mswilly

I bought a Habba Mist automatic mister for my baby panther chameleon, and it has managed to be a huge pile of crap and not work at all. I am starting a new job tomorrow and won't be home for 8 plus hours. Will he be okay if I mist really well in the morning, and have 2 drippers set up for him? (I have proper drainage) I'm going to replace the mister tomorrow, but I need something for during the day. DON'T EVER BUY THE HABBA MIST--I'm so peeved it doesn't work.:mad:

If by "replace" you mean just get another habba mist, i'd reconsider - unless you're getting a free replacement. It's not a very good piece of equipment, i've had two and both were trash quite quick.

He should be fine. If you can make sure your dripper runs the entire time you are gone, all the better...but even 3 or 4 hours with a dripper should be enough.

Aren't habba mist like 60 bucks? You can Get the starter mistking for 100 bucks now! He should be good as long as he has a dripper for the day, try poking a couple needle holes in a gallon jug and put it on top of the cage it will last a really long time:D

I bought a Habba Mist automatic mister for my baby panther chameleon, and it has managed to be a huge pile of crap and not work at all. I am starting a new job tomorrow and won't be home for 8 plus hours. Will he be okay if I mist really well in the morning, and have 2 drippers set up for him? (I have proper drainage) I'm going to replace the mister tomorrow, but I need something for during the day. DON'T EVER BUY THE HABBA MIST--I'm so peeved it doesn't work.:mad:

sorry you learned the hard way, many forum members would have told you the same thing go with the raindome or the Mistking they are both top notch

Back
Top Bottom