Wild cherry Tomatoes...

maxttu

Tomato and Pumpkin making some lil cherry tomatoes! ;)

e3ezahu5.jpg

6a7unana.jpg

anaqyjed.jpg

syjugu5u.jpg

ze7ubabu.jpg

vyvy6ynu.jpg

enu5ave4.jpg

They've been locked together for about 15 min so far! :eek:

Pretty chameleons but it would have been best to get that female up to par before breeding her. Hopefully she will have enough in her to produce eggs and recover.

Hey Max,... are they playin' hookey??? (O.K., thats as funny as I get after a long day :eek::rolleyes:. I'll explain the "joke" if needed, but it was funny when I thought of it! :D

Her cheeks are sunken (typically a sign of malnutrition or age). ALthough she is showing receptive coloring, she is lumpy just before the rear legs (possibly already gravid). Body looks like she is bloated with air so her size *weight is more than likely deceiving.

If i am right, which often i am not. With chameleons its takes a long time to put back on weight...A very long time. If she is producing eggs. It is going to take even longer.

Have you tested her feces?

I dont mean to sound rude or rain on your female. She is pretty and those two would make some killer babies.

All of the tams were tested and treated with panacur.

I guess this is where the chit hits the road as a new breeder is concerned. I shoulda/coulda asked more questions. I've always just heard as long as they're old enough and/or have enough weight to them. She is currently 65g. I feel horrible now and will make sure to keep her fed with seriously gutloaded feeders. Thanks for the input and we'll see how she progresses.

Fwiw, she eats supers, crix and dubia. She eats anything and everything that crosses her path.

Its a learning experience for most of us here. Things that we are oblivious to unfortunately sometimes arent obvious. Its great she has a good appetite. Id personally feed her well but dont over due it with this in mind. Some silk, butters would be a great substitute for super worms (Just my opinion). Once a week reptivite, every feeding with plain calcium.

Water, natural sunlight and nutrition.

Its a learning experience for most of us here. Things that we are oblivious to unfortunately sometimes arent obvious. Its great she has a good appetite. Id personally feed her well but dont over due it with this in mind. Some silk, butters would be a great substitute for super worms (Just my opinion). Once a week reptivite, every feeding with plain calcium.

Water, natural sunlight and nutrition.

All of the Chams are now outside 24/7. Auto misters hooked up and plenty of feeders with repashy cal+ and repashy cal noD. The girls are getting the cal+ 2x's per week.

When my girl is gravid, or soon to be, she gets plain calcium heavily dusted every day. And instead of feeding every other day like normal I split her feeder amount in half and feed every day.

When my girl is gravid, or soon to be, she gets plain calcium heavily dusted every day. And instead of feeding every other day like normal I split her feeder amount in half and feed every day.

Excellent point! I do dust the girls feeders pretty heavy. I will start breaking up the feedings to twice daily. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom