Why johnstoni is my avatar species

I would like to be on the waiting list!! there's just few km between us!! ;)
Anyway i love this species and your chams are awesome!!

Nice animals Benny good to see you finally got them! are the females doing okay? as they are quit sensibel as WC.

If its possible, yes of course ;)

Ofcourse its possible! ;)

My female have deposit 10 eggs in December 2010.
After one week, one eggs was bad. So at this moment I have 9 good eggs and I hope to hatch them soon. The eggs still look good and they are still growing.
Now at the moment my couple doesn't mate, I hope in springtime with the first real sun!

@Benny, we talk in Hamm. ;)

Best regards,
Tom

@Steven: Yes, they seem to be very stable. Well I cant look inside them but they are active, the drink much and they eat much ;)
@Tom: Congrats, I hope you can breed them. They are such a great species and I hope that the recent imports can establish this time a stable group of them here in Europe. The availability of a species like johnstoni shouldnt depend on the willingness to work of a few guys in Uganda ;)
When will you arrive in Hamm ?

Benny, very nice pictures. If you ever have babies I'm interested :D

I have some space now but also want some female quads and 1.2 montium. Decisions, decisions...

I'll be in Hamm 12th of March with some friends. Hopefully we meet there ;)

Hi Benny good to hear they do so well. Although I only want to keep Bradypodion species those ones still tempt me together with the elliots. After South Africa, Uganda stays my second chameleon land.

@Tom good to hear you have some eggs! I hope you can hatch them.

Hi Benny good to hear they do so well. Although I only want to keep Bradypodion species those ones still tempt me together with the elliots. After South Africa, Uganda stays my second chameleon land.

How about the nice Kinyongias from Uganda

Which bradypodions do you currently keep?

Back
Top Bottom