Who Likes BLUE?!

This is D2 Pictured Below

Duke2AquariousSire.jpg

And Mom

AquariousMom.jpg

kayla it be the other way around d2 sire an the other is from kammers i believe
thats them the mom an dad are sweet huh

D2 is the sire of those, whos faters was Duke whos fathers was from Kammers. Mother was from a proven out WC female. Hubba Hubba.

OH MY!!! VERY PRETTY!!! I'm so attracted to the Blue ones. I just don't know even how to obtain a blue one. Any ideas where I could end up getting a baby that color?? I live in Michigan...
It's pretty common to order chameleons over the web and have them shipped. I lived in East Lansing (MI) for several years, and had five chameleons shipped to me there without any problem; you just want to be sure your temps are reasonable (say, no lower than 50s or 40s). Much of March is pretty safe for shipping to MI. As to how to obtain a blue one, check the sponsors' ads, or the Classifieds Forum. A Nosy Be panther chameleon is generally the bluest of the chameleons, and that's what you've been seeing on this thread. Some other panthers can be pretty blue - I have an Ambanja who is close to a solid blue most of the time, though he can put on almost black bars (stripes) if he gets excited. Babies aren't all that colorful (which I think is part of the fun, watching them color up), so your best bet is to look at pictures of the father. Males are going to be the ones that develop the real blues; females are pretty but much more subtle in their color, and are a little bit trickier for a first time keeper, because of egg laying.

Back
Top Bottom