Who is breeding?

Sticktongue

Avid Member
Hey guys.

Haven't really been around much. Doesn't look like their is to much going on with Kinyongia.:(

Anyone still have breeding programs going on with any Kinyongia at all? I have lost touch with the KCK and dont hear what is going on anymore. I dont have any chams, but still interested in how they are doing!!

I don't have my kinyongia anymore, i know a few people that have a pair or two just cant think of their names off the top of my head.

I am still a big fan of the genus. When I am in a more stable job situation I am going to start considering pairs of Kinyongia again.

Louis and Chad are both doing the family deal. Louis was asking about the KCK recently. I think Luis (Leuvelvet) is breeding Kinyongia tavetana.

I'm hoping I'm not the only one with eggs going. I'm going to need to do some hatchling trading at some point unless we get some fresh imports in. My matschiei eggs are getting huge. They almost look like bearded dragon eggs.

I'm hoping I'm not the only one with eggs going. I'm going to need to do some hatchling trading at some point unless we get some fresh imports in. My matschiei eggs are getting huge. They almost look like bearded dragon eggs.

When they start to hatch lets make some arrangements for your neonates.

Jeremy A. Rich

not part of the crew here but...

I have a pair of K.Multi which I plan on breeding soon...female just layed an infertile clutch not long ago and would like to give some more time as have only had her for 4 months

When they start to hatch lets make some arrangements for your neonates.

Jeremy A. Rich

I do have some tentative plans for them already. I will be raising them up until they can be sexed reliably, so none are going to be available anytime soon. After that, the first priority will be trading for unrelated bloodlines. Keeping the old saying "Never count your chameleons before they hatch" in mind. :p

I am breeding Quads, does that count? You didn't ask about any special chams, just who was breeding.:)

I'm sure glad I decided to share my progress with the matschiei eggs. Another well known breeder contacted me to let me know he also has eggs incubating, so with luck we'll be able to do some trading. If anyone else has matschiei eggs and wants in on the action please PM me. It would sure be nice to get a good gene pool of chams close to the same age. We're keeping our fingers crossed for a good hatch later this year. Mine were laid last June, and they are all nice and pink still. Hopefully I'll start to see green through the shells sometime this summer.

I do have some tentative plans for them already. I will be raising them up until they can be sexed reliably, so none are going to be available anytime soon. After that, the first priority will be trading for unrelated bloodlines. Keeping the old saying "Never count your chameleons before they hatch" in mind. :p

I hear you there!! I am just wishing the best luck for your eggs and especially your Kinyongia matschiei eggs:D.

Jeremy A. Rich

Last edited:
Here's a photo taken today. Still 21 strong.

Attachments

• eggs.jpg
    eggs.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 257
I have a two year old CB pair of K. matschiei that I got from Chad. They are siblings so I am looking for a pair from different blood lines if anyone knows of any that someone might be looking to get rid of. I have inquiries in to a few chameleon importers and am on the list for when the next import comes in. Whenever that might be...

I have a two year old CB pair of K. matschiei that I got from Chad. They are siblings so I am looking for a pair from different blood lines if anyone knows of any that someone might be looking to get rid of. I have inquiries in to a few chameleon importers and am on the list for when the next import comes in. Whenever that might be...

I think the export quota is for 20 mats in 2014 so we might see a few. Of course last year there were a few exported K. mats declared as K. multi. Probably not deliberate. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom