Who has a good eye for size?

Shanar808

Avid Member
Saw a Craigslist ad for a chameleon with cage and they say it’s a 4ft cage but it doesn’t look like it to me, but maybe it’s just my bad eyes. Tell me what you all think? Is it a 4ft or am I being duped?

Attachments

• FD652C37-F1ED-4C59-B197-1FDEF17360E6.png
    FD652C37-F1ED-4C59-B197-1FDEF17360E6.png
    693.7 KB · Views: 79
It’s even smaller than we thought. It’s a 16x30 😞 That poor chameleon is with insufficient UV and too small cage and I don’t know if should say something or if it will even matter since they’re trying to get rid of him.
It wouldn’t hurt to say something, although they may not be receptive no matter how tactful you are. If nothing else, let them know about the forum and perhaps Chameleon Academy.

It wouldn’t hurt to say something, although they may not be receptive no matter how tactful you are. If nothing else, let them know about the forum and perhaps Chameleon Academy.
I replied to them and mentioned the minimum cage size and the UV being the reason he closes his eyes during the day and that it’s a sign of a decline in health. I also mentioned the forums so hopefully they, or the new owners, will make the appropriate corrections. 🤞🤞

Back
Top Bottom