who all is still here?

robmd1

Avid Member
Hey all!!! who's all still here from the old days? I haven't been on here a lot for awhile... this place use to be fun use to have a chat option that I don't see anymore .. hope they bring chat back id hang out there ..anyways just wanted check in an see who all is still around ....

hey it has been a while, how are you Rob? i am still here not much up here a few quads and a pair of hoehnelli. Are you still keeping chams? Glad to see you back.

Hi Rob! I'm still on here occasionally.
What have you been up to? I have quads and johnstoni these days.

hey it has been a while, how are you Rob? i am still here not much up here a few quads and a pair of hoehnelli. Are you still keeping chams? Glad to see you back.

good to see you BOTH still here.Tylene my backs been hurtin to bad to make to a meet lately .. I do plan on making them again soon..I still keeping chams I had cut back some but I'm get the breeding goin again. still mostly falys but I have an ambilobe pair an needing a few ambanja girls

Hey Rob,

I'm still around. Have a pair of quads, a lone antimena male, and a lone petteri female. There still is a chat, I've been trying to get more people on it but it hasn't taken off. Hopefully when school settles down I'll be more active on it

Chase

Seems like these days I only come on the forums every once in a while, and now its just to check the smack talk on the fantasy football thread.

well I'm glad there are still some the old timers around, ive stopped in to read posts here an there

Chase.. where's the chat I use to see a button for it but don't anymore

good to see you BOTH still here.Tylene my backs been hurtin to bad to make to a meet lately .. I do plan on making them again soon..I still keeping chams I had cut back some but I'm get the breeding goin again. still mostly falys but I have an ambilobe pair an needing a few ambanja girls
Im here still retired and growing my own medicine had to take care of me fist and soon be getting back into chams

Hi guys. Haven't been on here for ages. Thought I would check out the new look CF . I recognise some old timers.x

I've been here for a few years but sadly have no chams after hurricane Sandy. I'm moving soon and hope to have a greenhouse and some chams and topical fish.

Hello.
Not perhaps an old-timer but I did used to be more active. I am rarely online here now as I've shifted more towards frogs and only have two chameleons now.
love the new look of the forum :)

Still around - mostly lurking... Lots of experts these days it seems no need for us old timers. Back in might daaayyyyyy. hahaha
Hey I really miss all of the old timers !!! we had some good times !! I hear ya on the lurking and the experts to though cham care seems to a changed sense I was schooled on cham care. the people I learned from "you included " didn't ever tell me to have cham bath nights

Back
Top Bottom