Whiteboy siblings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Craigwyatt

Avid Member
My Panther Whiteboy came from a WC female that was labeled nosy faly. The breeder whom I got him from got got the WC female mixed up and accidentally bred her to an ambilobi. He suspected she was gravid when she came in. So it's not clear who the father really is. But I have had several top breeders say he doesn't look like anything they can clearly identify. So my guess is he's an unreal cross.
I bought another group of babies from the same individual 2 months later. These guys and gals are from the same girl. They are from her retained 2nd clutch. My belief is that they are full siblings but there is a very small chance that they are half sibs. But I can say this. If Whiteboy is a cross than these babies are full siblings.
Sorry for the long rant. I wanted to put out a full disclosure.
When the males start to color up it will be much more clear. When they start to color up the price is going to change. They are 3 months old.
Whiteboy is pictured. I can only upload 1 pic. I'll try to put more in the responses.
Only a handful left. Trades considered for other panthers.
$200 - males
$125- females
$300- pair
PLUS SHIPPING ($30-$50) send me your zip code.
I don't check my PMs regularly. Please email me.
[email protected]

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 252
Can't figure out how to delete this ad. Thank you guys for all your interest but all of them have found new homes.
Picasso babies will be ready to go soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom