White Plains Expo?

mychamybilo

Anyone going to the New York Reptile show on November 27th in White Plains or the Long Island Reptile show on the 23rd of October? Are they good? I'm hoping to buy another panther chameleon while I'm there...

Edit: wrong dates

white plains expo

I will be going to the white plains expo. It is a pretty good show and you could get supplies at a very good price. As far as panther chameleons go, there are a couple of vendors there. Screameleons being the most reputable. If you are serious in purchasing a panther, you may want to check out there website, pick one out and have them bring it to the show. They usually bring about 3-4 adult panthers and some babies. The other cham dealers do not specialize in chameleons, keep them in glass enclosures, and are not to knowledgable.

i agree with the above good for supplies and panthers there are also 2 others that some times come with veileds in decent conditon in screen cages but they dont always come and all the other chams are as said kept in glass and dont look that good it is really big for snakes asnd geckos iam never that impressed buy what i see there

Well thats good that it is a good show, as for Screameleons I like their animals but they are just a little out of my price range, maybe ill get some feeders or something, never know though might find something

I go to the White Plains show its good for supplies and feeders.. LLL reptile is good if you want to get baby veildes Scremeleons is really the only option for panthers but they have been raising the prices on their chams lately I think.. Other vendors would have panthers in tiny cups usually claiming they are nosy bes but look like everything but... Decent show overall not doesn't really change from show to show though...

I go to the White Plains show its good for supplies and feeders.. LLL reptile is good if you want to get baby veildes Scremeleons is really the only option for panthers but they have been raising the prices on their chams lately I think.. Other vendors would have panthers in tiny cups usually claiming they are nosy bes but look like everything but... Decent show overall not doesn't really change from show to show though...

Yeah I got my Panther from Jim at Chamco, and thats what I'm thinking probably get some feeders there, but whats this about panthers in tiny cups? That interests me a little. Nothing against getting a cheaper panther...

Free panther

I have a female chameleon I have to give away. She seems sick cause her eyes are always closed. She refuses to eat and I nomore have the time to attend her. Unfortunately I'm giving her away for free. Im located in NY *She's a panther and 1 year old. Email me at [email protected]

Back
Top Bottom