White moth

So I put a moth in Rango's cage, came back 30 minutes later and it was still in there. So then i put it into the baby Judah's cage on a branch and he zapped it up right away. It was a regular white moth.. should i be worried if its poisonous or anything? I didnt even think he would eat it lol :eek:

Bump.no.one.is.replying:(

It should not be a problem but it is hard to tell what kind of moth you are talking about. How is your little buddy doing? any weird behavior?

Are you talking about the moths that fly around in California all the time? You should be careful with wild caught feeders. You are not sure if they have been in contact with pesticides. Even though you may not use pesticides your neighbor might.

So I put a moth in Rango's cage, came back 30 minutes later and it was still in there. So then i put it into the baby Judah's cage on a branch and he zapped it up right away. It was a regular white moth.. should i be worried if its poisonous or anything? I didnt even think he would eat it lol :eek:

So... You feed it to the chameleon first, THEN ask of it's toxic ?

I did not think he would eat it at all. lol. i just wanted to see what he would think. :eek: but ive herd most moths are fine and its the butterflys to worry about. but hes not acting weird and it was just a little white moth

I did not think he would eat it at all. lol. i just wanted to see what he would think. :eek: but ive herd most moths are fine and its the butterflys to worry about. but hes not acting weird and it was just a little white moth

You should be totally fine ! If your concerned though you should ask first :)

Back
Top Bottom