White bumps on Nosy Be Panther chameleon?

MackASmack

I noticed some raised white bumps on my 1 year old panther chameleon. I'm not sure if he will shed soon. Has anyone seen these?

Attachments

• 20190714_195357.jpg
    20190714_195357.jpg
    142.6 KB · Views: 203
  • 20190714_195341.jpg
    20190714_195341.jpg
    156.2 KB · Views: 347
This looks like Papiloma Virus. However I am not a vet and a vet would need to do a biopsy to confirm anything. Take him to a good reptile vet ASAP
Went to the vet today and he said it could be excess calcium build up so I'm gonna reduce the calcium to every three days and see if it clears up and if not then its most likely papiloma virus. Thanks for everyone's help it's really appreciated!

I have no other chameleons so I dont know how he would have gotten the virus and I havent handled any other reptiles. The vet picked off the white bumps and now it looks better. But there is a faint black spot now but it looks like it's going away.

I have no other chameleons so I dont know how he would have gotten the virus and I havent handled any other reptiles. The vet picked off the white bumps and now it looks better. But there is a faint black spot now but it looks like it's going away.
Did said vet send them in for lab results ml?

Back
Top Bottom