White bump on Chameleons leg

Neard122

I have recently noticed that a white bump has appeared on my chameleons leg and I don't know what it is. She is will be 5 years old in 4 months and she is a veiled chameleon. Does anybody have any idea what it is?
Resized_20190224_094916.jpg

I have recently noticed that a white bump has appeared on my chameleons leg and I don't know what it is. She is will be 5 years old in 4 months and she is a veiled chameleon. Does anybody have any idea what it is?View attachment 224226
Mine has had a similar thing where a scale has failed to shed, leaving a small white (for want of a better word) scab.

However it's never been as prominent as yours and always sorted at next shed.

Has he recently shed or has this grown from nothing?

Mine has had a similar thing where a scale has failed to shed, leaving a small white (for want of a better word) scab.

However it's never been as prominent as yours and always sorted at next shed.

Has he recently shed or has this grown from nothing?

She recently shed and that is when it showed up.

She recently shed and that is when it showed up.
It just seems to be sticking out far more than I've seen on mine.

Have you felt it? Does it seem like a bit of stuck shed on that scale?

If it is and it's not somthing thats grown, then from my experiences with mine, it will likely come off next time.

Unless someone else has a better answer, keep an eye on it and hopefully it comes off next time. If it shows any signs of growing at all, that's another matter.

If it is stuck skin maybe try to gently peel it off. If that dosent work just wait until the next shed

Back
Top Bottom