Which reptile show to visit- SoCal

Norcal55

Avid Member
Hi,
Im just wondering what is the Big Dog of the larger reptile shows to attend in SoCal? I know there are a few down that way in L.A. and San Diego so I am thinking of a little vacation and will squeeze a show in later this year. PS I have never attended a show before:)
Thanks!

I know about the super show in san diego in august but if there is one in orange or L.A. county can you please let me know:)

Reptile Super Show - nough said.

Hi,
Im just wondering what is the Big Dog of the larger reptile shows to attend in SoCal? I know there are a few down that way in L.A. and San Diego so I am thinking of a little vacation and will squeeze a show in later this year. PS I have never attended a show before:)
Thanks!

You'll want to hit the Reptile Super Show. I think the Pomona one is better, but if you like the SD area (which there is a TON to do down there) that show is also good.

The Reptile Super Show happens four times a year now. Two in SD and two in Pomona.

They are great shows! I like the Pomona show more because A: it's close to my house so I save on gas/hotel LOL and B: I feel like it's bigger, more space and maybe more vendors. C: they get food trucks and beer stands outside so there is a cool buzz goin on.

The SD show is 'just as good' in the general aspect that it is a Super Show, so a lot of the same vendors, just different location. Based on location, it's better if you are traveling though because of all the other stuff you can do besides the show.

BTW....

SD summer show dates: July 5-6th

Pomona summer show dates: August 10-11th

SD Winter show dates: November 2-3rd

and finally the Pomona winter show date is generally the first weekend of January, not knowing for sure I think the dates for January are the 4-5th.

You'll want to hit the Reptile Super Show. I think the Pomona one is better, but if you like the SD area (which there is a TON to do down there) that show is also good.

The Reptile Super Show happens four times a year now. Two in SD and two in Pomona.

They are great shows! I like the Pomona show more because A: it's close to my house so I save on gas/hotel LOL and B: I feel like it's bigger, more space and maybe more vendors. C: they get food trucks and beer stands outside so there is a cool buzz goin on.

The SD show is 'just as good' in the general aspect that it is a Super Show, so a lot of the same vendors, just different location. Based on location, it's better if you are traveling though because of all the other stuff you can do besides the show.

You had me at beer stands:D Ill have to see what location my better half wants, I'm sure it will be SD:)

Thanks for the dates!!

SD show has a pub right outside the venue called 'downtown brown's or something with pretty good beers on tap and good burgers.

Really, both places have great attraction. I always look forward to both all year.

SD show has a pub right outside the venue called 'downtown brown's or something with pretty good beers on tap and good burgers.

Really, both places have great attraction. I always look forward to both all year.

Im down for SD, we went there for a few baseball games last year and had a blast. Is it by the Gaslamp area?

Back
Top Bottom