Which name is best?!

Which name!!

• Kehra

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Neera

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • Asteria

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Arabella (my main three are the ones above but this is extra 🙂)

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters
Yes, what’s her personality like?
This is an old picture but she still looks like this pretty much she’s starting to shed but is currently sleeping. She’s an all bark no bite type of chameleon. Doesn’t really like me much most times. Loves food everytime I feed her she’ll automatically go to her feeder. She’s the opposite of sweet most times but when she’s being handled she’ll be pretty nice even with others, I don’t take her out often though. She’s very shy and timid, gets scared sometimes when I open her cage so she’ll hide or runaway sometimes but most times she’ll allow me to hand feed her (like tongs but a safer method with my fingers) and will come onto my hand when I do handle her, also doesn’t like cameras. I was gonna put something else but I can’t remember since I just banged my arm on my table so...😁

Attachments

• 1F5D845D-6F36-4464-9F16-5CF3C6B6F873.jpeg
    1F5D845D-6F36-4464-9F16-5CF3C6B6F873.jpeg
    82.8 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:
This is an old picture but she still looks like this pretty much she’s starting to shed but is currently sleeping. She’s an all bark no bite type of chameleon. Doesn’t really like me much most times. Loves food everytime I feed her she’ll automatically go to her feeder. She’s the opposite of sweet most times but when she’s being handled she’ll be pretty nice even with others, I don’t take her out often though. She’s very shy and timid, gets scared sometimes when I open her cage so she’ll hide or runaway sometimes but most times she’ll allow me to hand feed her (like tongs but a safer method with my fingers) and will come onto my hand when I do handle her, also doesn’t like cameras. I was gonna put something else but I can’t remember since I just banged my arm on my table so...😁
Well then Neera is obviously not the name for her! 🤣 Now I need to go change my vote!

Back
Top Bottom