Which mister is the best?

MyJacksonHarvey

I am in need of a mister for my Jackson. I have been looking at the MistKing and Monsoon, but I just want to get some reviews on both before I put the money down. I was holding off because of drainage issues, but I'm upgrading all that tomorrow. Thanks guys!

I love my mistking value that I paid $99 plus shipping, the advantages of this product for me was determined by several factors
1. customer service, I used the search feature and went back through this forum and found that all posts I found where people may have had a problem (in
most cases I saw were user error) were taken care of by Mist Kings rep on this site (Marty) and it has 2 year warranty
2. The monsoon is self contained with a small reservoir (1 gal I read) which means you have to constantly refill it, I run my reservoir (5 gal bucket) for my mistking to my closet where it is hidden away and when I refill it every 3 days all I have to do is take the lid off the bucket and pour in
3. Proven track record, by looking around at old posts here I have seen that most people use this product with their own setups
4. Room for expansion, even the value size($99) I believe can run up to 10 nozzles if further down the line you decide to get more chams(that does seam to be a trend around here...lol)

This was a hesitant purchase for myself as I only have 1 cham, but from doing the research I dont believe I could have made a better decision

I hope My experiance helps, im sure some of the senior members will chime in who have more experiance than myself.....I hope this helps

I am in need of a mister for my Jackson. I have been looking at the MistKing and Monsoon, but I just want to get some reviews on both before I put the money down. I was holding off because of drainage issues, but I'm upgrading all that tomorrow. Thanks guys!

MONSOON works great for me! It is an awesome system for the price. Easy to set up and maintain, and can be upgraded to 6 nozzles (if needed in the future). Mistking's advantage is it can upgrade to 10 nozzles,... but more expensive overall. I believe the best package is the MONSOON RS400.

I am using Mist King, I love it. Works great and was easy to set up. Would defiantly recommend especially if you plan on getting more enclosures cause adding nozzles is a breeze. Setting up the timer is the hardest part of the instalation.

Avoid the Habba Mister, it isn't any good.

I am using MistKing because I live in the same city as Marty. I deal personally with him so customer service is always outstanding. As far as product goes, i am very very very satisfied with MistKing, but i would love to try Aquazamp from summoner, but i dont think that would be a possibility. Mistking is to close for me to try somethings else out, it's a lot more inexpensive for my shipping.

I am using MistKing because I live in the same city as Marty. I deal personally with him so customer service is always outstanding. As far as product goes, i am very very very satisfied with MistKing, but i would love to try Aquazamp from summoner, but i dont think that would be a possibility. Mistking is to close for me to try somethings else out, it's a lot more inexpensive for my shipping.

Yeah, your lucky you and Marty are close. I understand what you mean about the cost of shipping to and from Canada...

i personally do not like talking better about one another when it comes to sponsors. everyone on the forums that have a product they are offering, are here for a reason. all the sponsors and entrepreneurs on this forum are all awesome, and there isnt anything bad about the business people and the service they offer, of course there will be times when customer satisifaction isnt met, but s*** happens sometimes, there are businesses here in all parts of canada and united states, its not about which one is better, cause all the products CF.com and it's sponsors offer are great, its about what works out best for you.

Back
Top Bottom