Which is your preference

Eshelton3

Hello everyone! I was trying to find the best cage for me and my chameleon. I’ve recently found 3 that have caught my eye but I’m not entirely sure on their differences and I don’t want to spend money on something im not happy with. I was looking at a Zen, dragon strand, and Tamura designs. Which is your favorite and why. This will help me decide on the right choice 🤗

So are you looking at all hybrids? First look at your ambient humidity in your house. If it is high having a hybrid is going to be hard to get the humidity levels down.

Personally I do not like the Zen cages... They do not have service doors that open and seem to be poor quality with no drainage at all. Dragon strand cages are amazing and I have had a few of them but you still have to modify the drainage pans or wet vac them. I love what I am seeing coming out of Tamura designs. If you can afford it then I would put my money there. Drainage is already set for you and you can go with plants or bio active easily.

I love the Zen enclosure I have my beardie in, but can’t imagine how something like that would work well for a chameleon. The drainage and ventilation would be my biggest concerns.
Tamura enclosures are gorgeous and if I could afford them, my chams would be in them. However, with my budget and 5 chams, my most realistic dream goal is Dragonstrands, but I don’t see those happening anytime soon.

So are you looking at all hybrids? First look at your ambient humidity in your house. If it is high having a hybrid is going to be hard to get the humidity levels down.

Personally I do not like the Zen cages... They do not have service doors that open and seem to be poor quality with no drainage at all. Dragon strand cages are amazing and I have had a few of them but you still have to modify the drainage pans or wet vac them. I love what I am seeing coming out of Tamura designs. If you can afford it then I would put my money there. Drainage is already set for you and you can go with plants or bio active easily.
I’m looking for more of a hybrid cage.

Back
Top Bottom