Which Bulbs are Bad Bulbs?

I totally agree with this. Much of the stuff you will be getting will be low end products you want the best for your Cham. So just go with a larger cage and you won’t regret it. You will be better off buying the things you need separately.

This.

Hey, everyone. I'm thinking of getting a ReptiBreeze chameleon kit as opposed to a standalone cage. This is because I found one online for a good price and in the right size that would give me some bonus stuff (leaves, small vine, powder, lamp, bulbs, ReptiCarpet...) for a good value compared to the standalone. I could then use some of the included supplies to supplement the supplies that I would get separately. How is Zoo Med even allowed to market it as a complete chameleon kit, anyway? But I digress: some of the supplies included in the package are two bulbs that I have are dangerous for a cham. I'm just not sure which one it is, so does anyone know if it is the heat bulb, UVB bulb or both that I should chuck? Or should I keep them on hand for a reptile that can actually use them, if such a reptile exists?
All feedback is great! :)

The cage is the only thing you'll want stock. Then it's up to you to figure what plants. Vines and climbing things to put in there. Just make sure the plants are safe. If you aren't sure feel free to tag me or look at the safe plants page. I'd recommend investing in a solarmeter, they aren't cheap but they're a must when keeping you cham safe and healthy.

Back
Top Bottom