Where to get good screen cage?

Missjaymi

I have a glass aquarium for my senegal chameleon currently and I just found out that is bad to have ! So I am trying to get a screen cage ASAP! Where is the best place or kind to get one? Online or pet stores? Just give me some suggestions please ! :)

IMG_7228.jpg

He doesn't need a huge cage.
He is very small maybe 6 or 7 inches long with his tail sticking out straight.
I don't know how old he is. :(

I just order mine from amazon. I have Prime, so shipping is free, which is a big cost otherwise ordering online.

By the way, does your cham often close his eyes like that during the day?

Another great place is petsolutions.com, they have better prices then Amazon right now. Anything over 75 ships free and they are super fast. I have gotten many items from them and have alwaysbeen satisfied. :D

I just order mine from amazon. I have Prime, so shipping is free, which is a big cost otherwise ordering online.

By the way, does your cham often close his eyes like that during the day?

He used to do it a little more but now no. Only when I carry him to another room and the lighting is different. Last week in the night around maybe 9 or 10pm he I guess fell asleep on my hand because his eyes were closed and he wasn't moving. Also he usually has a little problem with one eye like he will pop it out so it gets big and rub it then put in back in. That happens very often.

I made my own cage out of wood 2x2's. I love it because it's so easy to attach branches. It cost a little less than what I would have paid for a ready-made enclosure at a retail store or online. I purchased everything I needed at home depot. Here's my shopping list:

(9) 8ft long 2x2's
(3) rolls of 24" wide aluminum screen.
(4) stick on floor tiles
(1) tube of bathroom caulking (to seal around the bottom of the cage)
(1) box of about 100 2.5" screws
(3) boxes of rubber coated hooks (for hanging branches and foliage from)

The most expensive parts are the wood and the screen. I also had left over wood that I plan to use on my next enclosure :)

Back
Top Bottom