where to get crix and what to get?

ChamMan15

ok so in a couple days i'll be getting a 2 month old veiled and i need to know where from, how many and what size crix i need to get :confused:

ok so in a couple days i'll be getting a 2 month old veiled and i need to know where from, how many and what size crix i need to get :confused:

you can get crickets online or at your local pet store (there are literally probably dozens if not a hundred online places to get cricks from) depending on size you will prob look at feeding 10-15 a day of small crickets, so if ordering online I wouldnt get more than like 250 and work around that (even that will prob be too much for the firs time til he gets a little bigger) so they don't outgrow your chameleon.

you can get crickets online or at your local pet store (there are literally probably dozens if not a hundred online places to get cricks from) depending on size you will prob look at feeding 10-15 a day of small crickets, so if ordering online I wouldnt get more than like 250 and work around that (even that will prob be too much for the firs time til he gets a little bigger) so they don't outgrow your chameleon.

Back
Top Bottom