where to buy?

You could always check the forum classifieds. I got mine from LLL. I wanted a boy so they took a pick of the one they thought was a good one for me to ok before they shipped.

while i have not bought from either or had any experience with chameleons northwest i can tell you that the guy in charge of lllreptile, whose name escapes me currently, was very friendly and knowledgeable.

In the classifieds there are some for sale. But i have heard good things about both! But it sounds like the northwest Chams is super good and the picture that you see is the cham you get.

I've bought Chameleons from LLL and was always very satisfied. I have been to a number of their store locations and they really do take care of thier animals.

I've bought Chameleons from LLL and was always very satisfied. I have been to a number of their store locations and they really do take care of thier animals.

This is very true !! I don't know why people hate on them aswell as other reptile stores. Both the chameleons I've bought from LLL reptile have been big healthy and awesome I wouldn't hesitate to buy from them ever

Back
Top Bottom