Where to buy WC Chams

ChamFreak

Avid Member
I really just want to see what is around. I have been doing research of the process if you get one and acclimation. I just wondered if there was someone who sells panthers wc? I really think there can be a benefit to doing so. I just dont know who or what company does this. I really feel you can get unique bloodlines. PLease help

I really just want to see what is around. I have been doing research of the process if you get one and acclimation. I just wondered if there was someone who sells panthers wc? I really think there can be a benefit to doing so. I just dont know who or what company does this. I really feel you can get unique bloodlines. PLease help
is this for breeding or to keep as a pet?

This will be for breeding. Brody, that link looks like the laws of it? I read there is brokers that are aloud so many per year. I was hoping to do this legally, incase you wondered.

So I just understand, a hold on imports. Eh, I understand but it sucks, I really would like locales that is something nobody has. Something unique.

What locale are you looking for? @Jay Sick of franken chams has some wc panthers (ad in the classifieds too) that I can think of right off the top of my head. Jimmy of crazy house chams , Jay dubay of one world exotica, tikis geckos, Jeremy of brightside chameleons, site sponsor chameleons international are some others I can remember atm that sell wc. I have purchased from three in this list but don't want to seem like I'm doing a review since they aren't allowed on this site.

Well I really was browsing. I wanted to see if anything stuck out. I know moving forward in the future I would be open to WC to get unique chams

Well I really was browsing. I wanted to see if anything stuck out. I know moving forward in the future I would be open to WC to get unique chams

Gotcha, Brandon of busy b's exotics has them sometimes too. There is another company in FL that has them but forget the name atm.

Last edited:
I appreciate it. I know I talk alot but I want all my options. I figured for the most part, they were all WC at some point. If I wanted to have something special, I may need to think outside the box

Back
Top Bottom