Where to buy a giant screen cage?

ken2414

Established Member
I wanted to know any website that carried alminum screen cages for my veiled chameleon because its nearing the upgrade time and i want a cage that is taller than 48":D

I don't have the link anymore.
There is someone who custom builds these. I know he did one for Matthew Wheelock. You might try pm-ing Dr. Matthew to get that info.
LLL won't have one taller than 48"
-Brad

You could always build one to the size you like. Lowes and Home Depot have all the materials. Screen, aluminum edging, spline, spline tool. I made three 2x2x3 cages out of on roll of screen.

Wow, are you serious?? Thats too bad, he had some good Chameleons. So he is getting rid of ALL his Chameleons?

Took to much time. Getting married, wanted to be 'free' again to do whatever he wanted when he wanted... got rid of them last year actually.

Wow, thats crazy. But at least he did that to get the animals to a good home, but what about them going to the show in Novemeber with Mike, Josh, and Chris??

If you are talking about the last Anaheim NARBC show... That was his last one (I think)... That was a great time! Pam and I were also at it... A picture is on the forum here somewhere. He still sell's cages, but he is more into torts now...Less work.

If you are talking about the last Anaheim NARBC show... That was his last one (I think)... That was a great time! Pam and I were also at it... A picture is on the forum here somewhere. He still sell's cages, but he is more into torts now...Less work.

Oh, that's good to know that he still sells cages.
I thought he was completely finished.
Well, since this is a thread about cages ... I retract all of my previous posts about Tyler!

-Brad

Back
Top Bottom