Where the dew at?

Currently out, but I used to propagate multiple varieties of them as well as various nepenthes. Is there a specific type you're after? Are you after a true Sun Dew or interested in their cousins like the Butterwort as well?

I’m not looking for anything specific, I have a small infestation of those tiny flies in one viv and I’m trying to get ahead of it now. This happened once before a few years ago and they were by far the best way to deal with them.

But I refuse to pay $20 for one tiny dried up dew on Amazon, I’d much rather support a fellow small business.

I’m not looking for anything specific, I have a small infestation of those tiny flies in one viv and I’m trying to get ahead of it now. This happened once before a few years ago and they were by far the best way to deal with them.

But I refuse to pay $20 for one tiny dried up dew on Amazon, I’d much rather support a fellow small business.
How many vivs do you have?

I have a lot of sundews, I'd just give you a few small ones if I can dig them up without destroying them. As I'm sure youve heard me mention before, i solved a giant infestation(breathing them in giant) using primarily sundews and a few others.

I have a lot of sundews, I'd just give you a few small ones if I can dig them up without destroying them. As I'm sure youve heard me mention before, i solved a giant infestation(breathing them in giant) using primarily sundews and a few others.
I remember, trying to squash them before the get a solid foothold!

@Brodybreaux25 this is where I got mine they were healthy and priced well
6DEAB1B6-9744-4E4A-BE32-8EF7FFAA5A2B.png

Back
Top Bottom