Where is best placed to purchase Chameleon Food

CC's Baby

Avid Member
Looking for best price links on purchasing crickets, and other live insects and supplements.
Who do you all use that you like the best - with good turnaround, quality food and prices?
Would also like to know what dry gutload foods for insects you order and what seems to be the most nutriticous?
What calcium do you purchase and where from?

Looking for best price links on purchasing crickets, and other live insects and supplements.
Who do you all use that you like the best - with good turnaround, quality food and prices?
Would also like to know what dry gutload foods for insects you order and what seems to be the most nutriticous?
What calcium do you purchase and where from?
I order my feeders from JoshsFrogs.com,
I make my own gut load using fruits and veggies.
I’ve always liked zoo med calcium with no D3, I also use the reptivite with 3D twice a month

I order my feeders from JoshsFrogs.com,
I make my own gut load using fruits and veggies.
I’ve always liked zoo med calcium with no D3, I also use the reptivite with 3D twice a month
Thanks so much. that is exactly the kind of things I am looking for. Josh Frog's is a great site. I also am finding LLL reptile to have quite a variety of things.

Has anyone ever tried the Zoo Med FLower Lizard Food Topper for dry gutloading? Does anyone use the Bee Pollen for dry gutloading?

For black soldier fly larvae, I like Symtom. I tried another, cheaper company but one of my orders came with glass shards and the material was harder to sort from the worms. Symton has always sent me top quality and the sorter they sell works like a charm. For crickets, I use 5 points cricket ranch. They are a couple dollars cheaper than others for me and the crickets are always very healthy. I occasionally add on some mealworms and superworms from them if my breeding colonies have been neglected and both have been fine. Roaches I breed myself but the founding stocks came from KFC and a guy in AZ can't recall his name but he advertises red runners pretty often. For supplement, I use repashy calcium plus.

For black soldier fly larvae, I like Symtom. I tried another, cheaper company but one of my orders came with glass shards and the material was harder to sort from the worms. Symton has always sent me top quality and the sorter they sell works like a charm. For crickets, I use 5 points cricket ranch. They are a couple dollars cheaper than others for me and the crickets are always very healthy. I occasionally add on some mealworms and superworms from them if my breeding colonies have been neglected and both have been fine. Roaches I breed myself but the founding stocks came from KFC and a guy in AZ can't recall his name but he advertises red runners pretty often. For supplement, I use repashy calcium plus.
Super! Thanks for all of the information. I spent today getting tubs and mesh screen to make my own keepers for each insect. I will check into those. That is exactly what I was looking for. Thanks for sharing your information. Much appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom