Where have i been?

Andee

Chameleon Enthusiast
Hello all,

First of all let me apologize to those who have tried to contact me through the forum. A lot changed in my life and chams and feeders lost their place at the center for a long while.

I now walk dogs, petsit, and am considering leaving the dog training business. I ended up losing all 12+ of my feeder colonies when i moved space, either to temperature instabilities or ants. It destroyed my confidence as a breeder and keeper and for the last few years have merely been buying my feeders. However i am starting again and in the process my obsession for chams has grown back as well. I currently have plans for 3 colonies. My chameleon Neptune is doing well but he is my only one currently. I have several other reptiles still though

Welcome back, we’re glad to see you! Don’t feel bad about what happened, it happens to the best of us. What bugs are you making colonies with?

Andee! I have thought about reaching out for a while, wondering where you've been. So good to see you post here.
I ended up going so far into my work (the dog stuff) I was taking on 45 hours a week until recently, my body has been hit relatively hard in the process. I'm also working on publishing my first book by the end of next year. So been busy for sure. Missing everything else though and I think I've finally grieved the loss of all my colonies long enough I can get back into them safely.

I ended up going so far into my work (the dog stuff) I was taking on 45 hours a week until recently, my body has been hit relatively hard in the process. I'm also working on publishing my first book by the end of next year. So been busy for sure. Missing everything else though and I think I've finally grieved the loss of all my colonies long enough I can get back into them safely.
Well glad to hear. I think you should! I have since gotten loads of colonies and have tried many species.

Back
Top Bottom