Where do chameleons poop with a free range setup?

I love the idea and the looks of these free ranges, but is it kind of messy? Nobody seems to say much about where they poop lol.

Depends how you do it, my free range for my one panther is just 2 trees and big pots sitting on a concrete mix tub to catch the drainage water. I have a Mercury vapor bulb pointing about 3 ft away for uvb and a basking light. Mist line hangs over and sprays down onto the trees. When the cham pops it just falls down into the soil in the plant's pot

Yeah, that makes sense. It would be cool to have a free range right next to your screen cage where you could connect it to the open door of the cage. so they could still feed and drink water in the enclosure (and get UV light) and then just go explore outside the cage when they felt like it. Maybe they would poop in side the enclosure as well... although animals don't seem to cooperate like that for the most part heh.

ANYWHERE they want! It looks like a little piece of Coal and smells like ferns. I have a tree frog. Her name is Freda.

sorry - I am NEWBIE - wrong thread. I do have 3 male veils - (Rocco, Ranger, and el RICO-the baby) and a Cuban treefrog (rescue.) all of them doing well. I just want to learn how to reply to some of these posts.

Back
Top Bottom