where can i get silkies and wax worms?

jck09

mulberry farms does not have any silkies and i want to buy silkies and wax worms from the same place. where else carries them both? its not good to feed the wax worms all the time is it? will they get spoiled? my 4-5 month old male veiled has not eaten any crix in the last few days. i tried super worms and he ate a few but is not eating them right now either. ive only had him for a couple weeks but he was eating really well till a couple of days ago. i want to start offering some different foods so i ust want to find a place that i can order some different stuff from. thanks
-john

i got my silkworms from coastal silkworms dot com. really cool place thatll sell you eggs, live ones, and their food for pretty cheap and their all different sizes so give it a try

We do not buy silkworms from mulberry farms nor for that matter have we ever bought silkworms from any one to sell on our site. All our worms are hatched from eggs and grown right here. So we do not depend on another company to supply us with the silkworms we sell week in week out. We all do however use the same food and eggs. Do not let anyone tell you different.

Back
Top Bottom