Where can i get reliable food?

emma_5774

My cham seems to be getting tired of his dubia roaches and super worms. i stopped buying crickets because the pet store ones always die within a week. i know they can have other bugs but i dont know any online sellers. i was getting some food from dubiaroach.com (i believe thats the name) but they always seem to be out of what i need. I want to get him silk worms and maybe some locusts but i dont know what places are reliable! please help!

Many of our site sponsors are great options for food. I really like beast mode silks they can ship you worms of different sizes and quantities as well has the food to keep the worms well nourished. If you haven't had them yet start with a small order They don't last too long and will cacoon if they aren't fed.

I've also ordered some black soldier fly larvae online but recently found a local retailer to save on shipping. They are great composters and easy to gutload and once they turn to flys added bonus for a moving target for your cham to hunt.

Hope this helps.

I get my crickets from rainbow mealworms you gotta remember crickets aren’t easy and need lots of ventiliation and a clean environment otherwise they get the plague between dead bodies and just die they also have different types of roaches too there

I love joshes frogs too tho it’s just they never have any large crickets in stock and since I buy thousands at a time of the small ones rainbow mealworms was my cheaper option

Josh's Frogs and Ghanns have crickets that last. You do need to put them in an enclosure that has good ventilation or their poo smells will kill themselves off. 🤢
Yep Josh's I lose maybe 5 out of a thousand, they live 2-3 weeks for me or until they are gone

Much like the bsfl I love silks because any that I don't feed turn to other food items. Today I got a big batch of mini Mother's to feed off .... Silk moths are absolutely adorable I almost feel bad feeding them . Sadly they aren't able to fly but it makes it easier to feed off as they won't escape once they come out of their cacoon
20220822_083322.jpg

I so badly want to be able to do silk worms to but I can’t have too many at a time or they get squishy and gross and die!

Try grasshoppers , they’re a bit pricey but I can’t keep them in the house long long enough , even the most finicky will take one . I use khia Pham. you can find him on Facebook or Insta

Try grasshoppers , they’re a bit pricey but I can’t keep them in the house long long enough , even the most finicky will take one . I use khia Pham. you can find him on Facebook or Insta
does he have a website? im trying to find grasshoppers and cicadas! ive heard chams and beardies love them which is good because i have both!
Josh's Frogs and Ghanns have crickets that last. You do need to put them in an enclosure that has good ventilation or their poo smells will kill themselves off. 🤢
Ive looked at joshs frogs but the shipping is just so much :( ive been searching for grasshoppers and cicadas but i cant find any breeders that sell them!

does he have a website? im trying to find grasshoppers and cicadas! ive heard chams and beardies love them which is good because i have both!

Ive looked at joshs frogs but the shipping is just so much :( ive been searching for grasshoppers and cicadas but i cant find any breeders that sell them!
The shipping cost balances out with the amount of crickets you get and the length of time they stay alive. Same with Ghanns. It's more of a buy in bulk mentality.

You can find him on Facebook.. yeah I’m starting to order them every other week , my finicky female person goes nuts for them you can also find him on Instagram .https://www.facebook.com/khai.phan.90

Attachments

• 9328C5C7-1166-4971-9376-366D66FBD3F3.jpeg
    9328C5C7-1166-4971-9376-366D66FBD3F3.jpeg
    124.2 KB · Views: 63
Back
Top Bottom