Where can I find Hydroton balls?

Juancito

Well I can't find any hydroton clay balls. I've went everywhere. I can order them onlien but I was wondering if there is something else I can use other then the clay balls?

Have you tried any hydroponic stores? I've only had luck finding them in stores that specialize in hydroponic gardening (growing plants without soil), which are not super common but even small cities seem to have at least one.

And if that fails try calling your local plant nurseries. If they don't have them in store they might be willing to order a bag for you.

omg I cannot help you but your title is pretty funny! I was like why? are they too big or something???? Just having some fun with ya!!!

Have you tried any hydroponic stores? I've only had luck finding them in stores that specialize in hydroponic gardening (growing plants without soil), which are not super common but even small cities seem to have at least one.

And if that fails try calling your local plant nurseries. If they don't have them in store they might be willing to order a bag for you.

I don't think there's any of those in my area. I've went to all our pet stores and nurseries but I've had no luck.

No somebody else did. I guess I wasn't that funny :( but any substitutes for clay balls? Anybody? I wanna get my pygmys already their calling me!!

one of the mods changed it probably to stop people like me making fun of it! I am sorry!!!!

I just did a google search for hydroponic supplies near Oglesby and had 4 results. Not sure if any are near you. Check it out ;).

You can use egg crate. And mesh screen to create a drainage layer. Il put up a link..

I used this for all my dart frog tanks.

Back
Top Bottom