Where can I find a Nosy Be

ChelseaFC

I really want a pure blue nosy be chameleon but dont know where to look besides screameleons. My financial aid for school is coming in and i would like to get one within the next two weeks. Im getting the ultimate start up kit from screameleons cause this is my first chameleon and i want it to live lol.
Any body have any 4-5 month old pure nosy be chameleons for sale let me know.

I really want a pure blue nosy be chameleon but dont know where to look besides screameleons. My financial aid for school is coming in and i would like to get one within the next two weeks. Im getting the ultimate start up kit from screameleons cause this is my first chameleon and i want it to live lol.
Any body have any 4-5 month old pure nosy be chameleons for sale let me know.

are you looking for a regular person who sells nosy be's or actual breeder...because kammerflage kreations has some amazing nosy be's or tiki tiki reptiles

chameleonsonly.com
tikitikireptiles.com

A lot of our sponsors sell nosy be panthers. Check out some of their links here.

I bought my chameleon from screameleons. Awesome guys there and extremely helpful. He's 9 months now and we still talk regularly to make sure everythings going well.

-Andrea

i just got an awsome nosy be male from chad at tiki tiki over the weekend thats him in my display pic

Back
Top Bottom