Where can I buy silkworms or hornworms etc.?

cstorms

I am finally ready to place an order and mulberry farms is out of stock of everything I need. Can someone recommend another place where I can get silkworms or hornworms? Or is there a different type of feeder someone can recommend thats easy to get? thanks!

I am finally ready to place an order and mulberry farms is out of stock of everything I need. Can someone recommend another place where I can get silkworms or hornworms? Or is there a different type of feeder someone can recommend thats easy to get? thanks!

Only place I have ordered silkworms from is Mulberry so I cant really recommend anywhere else based on experience. I did see one website, google search "Silkworm lady" I think you can find it that way. Again, no experience with this company.

I have also never ordered from great lakes hornworms but it might be worth looking at.

This was the company originally referenced as out of stock.

Thanks AllFallDown! I tried the silkworm lady... out of stock.. but i was able to place an order with great lakes hornworms!

I got 25 small for $10.95, with $11 shipping.. Is this a good price? If I got 2 cups the shipping would have stayed the same, but I figured I should just do one as a sample kit. Anyway, thanks again!

Mullberry farms is awesome. Another amazing place, which I prefer, is Spiffy Bugs. A user of this forum, Pssh, is involved with or owns said place. Everything is organic and all the shipping and holding materials are recycled. Awesome variety.

Coastal Silkworms...great to deal with and they have one location in FLA and one in CA.

i didnt order from coastal cause i thought they were based in florida and it would take to long to ship i ordered from great lakes hornworms they had the best deal ive seen so far and shipping wasnt that expensive at all either

Great lakes hornworms, and you can also get them from josh frogs, but josh frogs hornworms are sold as a set of six cups for sixty dollars.

i didnt order from coastal cause i thought they were based in florida and it would take to long to ship i ordered from great lakes hornworms they had the best deal ive seen so far and shipping wasnt that expensive at all either

I have two hornworm cups coming from great lakes hornworms.. I'll let you guys know how it goes!

go on their website...they have east coast and west coast...

buy from small pet feeders .com they're cheap a small live hornworm cup cost 12.00 plus shipping i don't know the price for silks but are on that website:D

Great Lakes is good, but there they do not put a lot of food in with them. I think they say it is enough for 1-1.5 weeks. They are not lying. We try to space out feeding the treats (hornworms) and they can quickly run out of food.

I ordered horns from lindas gone buggie dot com this week. We postponed the order to insure delivery during the week. I can give an update next week when they arrive.

Ready stock silkworm

READY STOCK SILKWORM.. PLEASE CONTACT US :

EMAIL : [email protected]

Attachments

• Silkworm packing.jpg
    Silkworm packing.jpg
    175.8 KB · Views: 162
  • Silkworm.jpg
    Silkworm.jpg
    257.4 KB · Views: 162
Back
Top Bottom