Where are you from?

Canny Chams

I saw a thread much like this on the gecko forum i spend time at, and it developed a very interesting discussion and even became a sticky thread. I figured it could be beneficial for people to see where people are from.

I just realized there is no poll option on this forum, but im going to edit this post as people respond to it. be free to respond with your city too, hopefully a moderator will let me insert a pole option.

Canada - 3
United States - 32
Mexico - 0
Australia - 1
UK - 2
Ireland (country or part of britain?) - 0
Scotland (country?) - 1
Germany - 0
Italy - 1
Switzerland - 0
Denmark - 1
Sweden - 0
Norway - 0
Finland - 0
Spain - 1
Other - 1

Last post in vote was post number 54

Last edited:
while im in canada, but i think anyone that wants to share where they r from can do so in their profile.
and i dont have the power to let you make a poll, i beleive only Brad can do that stuff.
:)

while im in canada, but i think anyone that wants to share where they r from can do so in their profile.
and i dont have the power to let you make a poll, i beleive only Brad can do that stuff.
shame, I do think once enough people respond to it, brad will notice... maybe.... il keep bumping it, im going for at least 100 votes

even though people can go to specific peoples forums, i think it nice to get an idea of how many people from your country there are just by looking at the poll results, like with canadians, i only know you and a couple others, but this will help me get an idea of how many, i know there is at least one other danish person on the forum, i think they are inactive though, wont respond to my messages

Yes that is a Brad function. I was born in California, USA and live in Montana USA.

Lancaster, California. United States of America, the only country that matters.

Gold coast, Queensland, Australia......currently living in Palm Springs but lucky and grateful enough to have lived all over Austraila, Europe and America .....America is great but there are parts of the world that will blow and open your mind once you have traveled. This thread has given me itchy feet to travel again.......America Is NOT the only country that matters ;)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom