When tegus "attack"

nightanole

Chameleon Enthusiast
So a bit of background. "Mr. lola" is a 6lb 3ft long red tegu. He lives in a 4x4 tub that is 2ft high and filled with mulch. he is allowed to leave the tub whenever he wants during the day, and normally stays in the closet and is competition to the thermal mats for the duba bins. Mr. Lola also has learned that if there is a "commotion" in the room, and he comes out, he gets blue berries and black berries.

Well the neighbor girl needed a "small animal cage" for her hedgehog to take to the vet, annnnnd its stored in the closet, annnnnd she doesnt know that mr lola "free ranges".

So i get a text at work on asking how to get the cage, because lola is "guarding" it.

Needness to say i now have 2 grown women throwing strategically placed blueberries and black berries to keep the beast at bay, while they steal the cage...

All lola wants is food, and a warm lap.

Tegus are awesome! I'd never own one though. Hell I'm afraid of what a Parsons could do to me.
20190524_141838(0).jpg
20190524_141835.jpg

So a bit of background. "Mr. lola" is a 6lb 3ft long red tegu. He lives in a 4x4 tub that is 2ft high and filled with mulch. he is allowed to leave the tub whenever he wants during the day, and normally stays in the closet and is competition to the thermal mats for the duba bins. Mr. Lola also has learned that if there is a "commotion" in the room, and he comes out, he gets blue berries and black berries.

Well the neighbor girl needed a "small animal cage" for her hedgehog to take to the vet, annnnnd its stored in the closet, annnnnd she doesnt know that mr lola "free ranges".

So i get a text at work on asking how to get the cage, because lola is "guarding" it.

Needness to say i now have 2 grown women throwing strategically placed blueberries and black berries to keep the beast at bay, while they steal the cage...

All lola wants is food, and a warm lap.
I like Mr. Lola stories...how about some pics! Make the story complete!

i’ve always wanted a tegu/nile monitor but i’m honestly terrified of what damage it would do when it hits 5+ feet lol

Back
Top Bottom