What's your favorite plant to use? [VIDEO]

Gingero

Neptune the Chameleon
Site Sponsor
There's lots of plants that are great to use for a chameleon but the pothos plant is my all-time favorite plant to use because of how easy it is to find, it's great for climbing, provides coverage, is safe to eat, etc. What is your favorite plant to use?

Definitely a schefflera! They provide tons of coverage, lots of leaves to hide and drink from, and lots of pathways, along with being able to fill up a cage nicely. They're extremely sturdy, which is great for adult/bigger chams, and super easy, a great beginner and main plant! A pothos/philodendron is a close second

Definitely a schefflera! They provide tons of coverage, lots of leaves to hide and drink from, and lots of pathways, along with being able to fill up a cage nicely. They're extremely sturdy, which is great for adult/bigger chams, and super easy, a great beginner and main plant! A pothos/philodendron is a close second
YES! Another popular choice :)
I would also like to thank you, your videos have helped me alot.

You are very welcome 💚

Hello! Yes, I agree POTHOS reigns supreme! I have 2 in my enclosure. One up high to trail down and the other I have on a plant stand in the center. Thanks for the idea they shared on another thread @OldWorldChams 😉.

I also have a fern (which I love) and sheffelera. Let me tell ya, the fern hasn't really grown in months sadly. The sheffelera drops dead leaves every day.

It is practically impossible to kill the pothos! When I do see a yellow or brown leaf I cut it off and give a good watering.

Great video and Luna is a doll.

Hello! Yes, I agree POTHOS reigns supreme! I have 2 in my enclosure. One up high to trail down and the other I have on a plant stand in the center. Thanks for the idea they shared on another thread @OldWorldChams 😉.

I also have a fern (which I love) and sheffelera. Let me tell ya, the fern hasn't really grown in months sadly. The sheffelera drops dead leaves every day.

It is practically impossible to kill the pothos! When I do see a yellow or brown leaf I cut it off and give a good watering.

I had a fern too but that didn’t do well in a cham enclosure at all 🥲

I’m 110% with you on this! Especially, the Schefflera trees, they’re the best and gives them such natural environment to live in.
Second would be the Pothos

Do you have any pictures of that? Sounds amazing!
Yep .. depending on how thick your foliage is , my favorite thing is they grow pretty well in lowlight two very bright light

Attachments

• E1429B93-E111-4DD0-8910-53527D3A983D.jpeg
    E1429B93-E111-4DD0-8910-53527D3A983D.jpeg
    272.3 KB · Views: 65
  • 027A8144-BFBF-47FD-9C83-DBB538FF324B.jpeg
    027A8144-BFBF-47FD-9C83-DBB538FF324B.jpeg
    268.2 KB · Views: 67
  • 6EFB58A8-2551-4C34-BFDB-89B26FEFEE5D.jpeg
    6EFB58A8-2551-4C34-BFDB-89B26FEFEE5D.jpeg
    219.1 KB · Views: 65

https://www.walmart.com/ip/13IN-Mainstays-Round-Matte-Black-Metal-Plant-Stand/55081033

This is the plant stand that is good for pothos if anyone is interested.

Back
Top Bottom