What's wrong with this Chameleon?

I know a guy who "stole" a cham to save its life. Some people will NOT accept advice and would rather watch a powerless creature wither and die just to prove they don't need your help. The sad truth is this happens quite a bit, and seemingly more often down here in Fl. Not sure what it is about this state but people just think they can get a reptile and keep it in an aquarium just so they can watch it die.

It's for that reason I "rescue" reptiles. I don't advertise as I'd be overwhelmed... but thanks to @Dr O I now have about 30 empty cages and plenty of lights! [Thanks again!!] I'm not registered as a rescue or anything like that... I just help those in need that I find (or find me).

Let me also say that you could probably take it to the vet and explain the situation... any half decent vet would do what they could on a deferred payment.

I think it's funny you have a beardie. My son also has medical issues [Spina Bifida] and is on permanent disability. Our beardie girl LOVES to sit in his lap and "go for rides" in his wheelchair.. it's really quite cute. Hes 19 and our beardie was a rescue. Kids these days!

Whatever happens here, at least you have the awareness and a proper moral compass.

Best wishes!

Back
Top Bottom