Whats new?

I miss having a reef tank in my home. When I had to relocate, I got an apartment on a second floor so I was limited in how big of an aquarium I could have. Had to sell all my coral and fish from my 60 gallon reef three years ago. Luckily, my new landlord is a reptile keeper as well and doesnt mind me keeping all sorts of reptiles as long as the enclosures are set up properly so there are no risks of escapes or fire from the lights and heating.

What kind of fish and corals do you keep?

I have one reef aquarium! I have a gold bar clown fish that my wife and a got nearly 16 years ago when he was already two or three years old! He is such an amazing little fish! Because I only have the one fish with a bush of corrals and some algae the aquarium is nearly completely self sustainable. All I do is clean the glass, change 2/3 of the water twice a year, trim back some of the algae and switch out light bulbs! Yup, I never even have to feed the fish!

I miss having a reef tank in my home. When I had to relocate, I got an apartment on a second floor so I was limited in how big of an aquarium I could have. Had to sell all my coral and fish from my 60 gallon reef three years ago. Luckily, my new landlord is a reptile keeper as well and doesnt mind me keeping all sorts of reptiles as long as the enclosures are set up properly so there are no risks of escapes or fire from the lights and heating.

What kind of fish and corals do you keep?
I am currently working on a new build. Due to my shaky health the last couple years, i had to break the last one down. I have kept a 75 gal FOWLER, 75 gal reef, 20 gal reef, and a five gallon nano reef. I usually do mixed reefs, but my current build is gonna focus on sticks. 33 long with high flow and intense light. I have an old 75 gallon I am converting to a sump so I can have a large fuge. If you would like, I'll link you to my build thread on reef 2 reef when I start it.

Back
Top Bottom