What's everyone up to

jamest0o0

Chameleon Enthusiast
Slow morning, been up since 5. Figured I'd make a post and see who wants to join in. So tell me, what's your next big project/animal/other thing that has you excited to start?

I don't think stick bugs are too difficult, just need a d large screen cage. Have to wait and see what andee says

The vietnamese sitcks I raise aren't hard, especially with how I raise them. The hardest thing for most people is making sure they have food they will eat. But thankfully I have two plants I grow in my yard that they accept wonderfully and am only .5 miles away in several directions from safe food gathering hiking trails for another plant.

The vietnamese sitcks I raise aren't hard, especially with how I raise them. The hardest thing for most people is making sure they have food they will eat. But thankfully I have two plants I grow in my yard that they accept wonderfully and am only .5 miles away in several directions from safe food gathering hiking trails for another plant.
I'm In the middle of the city and don't have time to go tree hunting so maybe stick bugs aren't for me

Working on getting everything together to house and raise bunch of Tjj babies. I built the wire rack and bought some small plants for the individual viv's I plan to use. I need to repot them and arrange the branches I've collected. I've got my list of supplies to buy as soon as they are born. Tick tock little chameleons, I'm waiting.
Ultimately, I want to create an entirely CB breeding project.

I'm getting ready to order the founding stock for at least four insect colonies next week. I know I'm hooked when I catch myself daydreaming about about how cool it will be to have my bugroom all set up full of thriving insect colonies...
I'm really happy my wife literally NEVER goes in the basement. I should be OK with all the insects as long as I omit anything about roaches. I think she might get a bit squeemish about the idea of a roach colony in the basement...

I'm getting ready to order the founding stock for at least four insect colonies next week. I know I'm hooked when I catch myself daydreaming about about how cool it will be to have my bugroom all set up full of thriving insect colonies...
I'm really happy my wife literally NEVER goes in the basement. I should be OK with all the insects as long as I omit anything about roaches. I think she might get a bit squeemish about the idea of a roach colony in the basement...

I have that.... bug room... <3 I love it. But I generally call it a invertebrate room because about 65-70% are not techinically insects

What about you? Have you moved and converted your new place into Cham Disney yet?

I'm actually in the middle of moving this weekend. Negotiated a maximum of 7 chameleons and 3 cats at our new place with the landlords lol. This place is much nicer, were really looking forward to it. Can't wait to have a little backyard and patio. Get to sit outside and hang in peace with my chams. I'm normally very down and all over the place this time of the year, the weather change messes with me a lot. But this year is different so far and I'm excited for everything. Got the Parsons coming up, which I have been obsessing over! Thinking of all the cool things I'm going to do with his enclosure. I want it to be as natural and rainforest-replicated as possible. Going to go all out.

I'm actually in the middle of moving this weekend. Negotiated a maximum of 7 chameleons and 3 cats at our new place with the landlords lol. This place is much nicer, were really looking forward to it. Can't wait to have a little backyard and patio. Get to sit outside and hang in peace with my chams. I'm normally very down and all over the place this time of the year, the weather change messes with me a lot. But this year is different so far and I'm excited for everything. Got the Parsons coming up, which I have been obsessing over! Thinking of all the cool things I'm going to do with his enclosure. I want it to be as natural and rainforest-replicated as possible. Going to go all out.

I was wondering how all this played out for you! I am relieved that you found something a lot better for you!

Back
Top Bottom