Whats best for feeder in cage?

Jwillchamel

Established Member
I used a small cup but i can get either my xena or ozzy to eat from it. They like the roaches to be put on the screen for my ozzy he eats them before they can run but my xena has trouble seeing due to a vit problem at last home. She is getting better but still slow eating. She went from missing all the time to now missing about 40% which is better. So what is the best feeder cup to use? thanks

I used a small cup but i can get either my xena or ozzy to eat from it. They like the roaches to be put on the screen for my ozzy he eats them before they can run but my xena has trouble seeing due to a vit problem at last home. She is getting better but still slow eating. She went from missing all the time to now missing about 40% which is better. So what is the best feeder cup to use? thanks

Maybe you could try hand feeding her since she is having trouble that way you'll know how much she's eating and how she's improving with catching them on her own.

Try Full Throttle feeders, a site sponsor I have used his feeder cups for years . He offers 2 styles and different diameters, easy to clean and magnetic. He also offers many different feeders no one else has and great gut loads . Nick is a great guy and I highly recommend
Good luck Dave

Thanks for the info also i have tried feed by hand its always the same she will eat 1 and wont eat anymore out my hand so i put on screen the she will eat about 3 atmost

Try Full Throttle feeders, a site sponsor I have used his feeder cups for years . He offers 2 styles and different diameters, easy to clean and magnetic. He also offers many different feeders no one else has and great gut loads . Nick is a great guy and I highly recommend
Good luck Dave
Yes the feeder cups on that site are awesome i have about 10 of them myself and the chameleons really respond to them.

Back
Top Bottom