What vitamins??

kingspade18

Established Member
What brand vitamins do u guys recommend? Both from petco and internet i gotta get something at petco till whatever i order gets here

Repashy

I only use Repashy products. I have tried all other products in the last 15 years and repashy has been the best for me.

Repashy is fantastic and yes all in one! I've yet to make the move. I use rep-cal without D3 daily rep-cal with D3 once a month and herpvit with D3 and vit. A every other month

Suppliments

Repashy Calcium plus is effective and used daily so it eliminates remembering what to give and when. I made the switch from rep-cal products and have had no illeffects or setbacks. I also use the Repashy Bug Burger for my cricket gutload. it is pretty easy, refrigerates well and doesnt smell like rotting fresh veggies.

I already use rapashy calcium plus everyday, do i not need any cal with d3 or vitamins in addition to that?? that would be great if the calcium plus is all i need!!

I already use rapashy calcium plus everyday, do i not need any cal with d3 or vitamins in addition to that?? that would be great if the calcium plus is all i need!!

That is ALL you need ;)

I use plain Rep-Cal calcium instead of repashy sometimes, the reason being as my guys stay outside a lot.
Repashy cal+ has D3 in it.
Since they get D3 from the sun, I use just calcium at my digression throughout the week, instead of everyday.
If they are inside all/most of the time, just use repashy cal+.

Hi Im using SuperCal NoD, but my cham is always inside. Should i change to Super Cal Plus everyday? Or Can i combine with supervite and mix it?
Thanks

Hi Im using SuperCal NoD, but my cham is always inside. Should i change to Super Cal Plus everyday? Or Can i combine with supervite and mix it?
Thanks

As far as I can tell, supercal NoD has only plain calcium, without phosphorous, and nothing else.

I cant find any info on the supervite atm, and have never heard of it.

Not sure exactly what you mean, but to clarify, no supplements should ever be mixed together before dusting.

If your animal is inside, a D3 product is (highly) recommended.

The repashy calcium plus will take care of all your needs if the cham is indoors.

Back
Top Bottom