what vitamins for a jackson

i got him went he was pretty young I mean I won't say he's that young because he got horns but he's small do you want a picture? and he's a male.
Yes please a picture would be good ,. Did you not receive information for other members or was it not clear thank you here to help

Yes please a picture would be good ,. Did you not receive information for other members or was it not clear thank you here to help

Attachments

• 20230709_194531.jpg
    20230709_194531.jpg
    168.1 KB · Views: 40
they didn't really told me how old is he they even told me supplements don't expire which it's weird because they have an expiration date.

I meant the members on this forum, did they not advise about supplements , please post pictures of your chameleon and his entire enclosure including lights if you can thanks.

I meant the members on this forum, did they not advise about supplements , please post pictures of your chameleon and his entire enclosure including lights if you can thanks.

Attachments

• 20230709_200825.jpg
    20230709_200825.jpg
    246.2 KB · Views: 40
  • 20230709_200818.jpg
    20230709_200818.jpg
    153.5 KB · Views: 39
Ok so do you know what type and percentage your uvb is it should say on the tube, is it a t5ho 6% or what , feed your little guy as much as he wants for the mean time ,dust with plain calcium no phosphorus nod3 every time then a multivitamin +d3 like repti vite once a month, ,what feeders are you feeding and are you gut-loading and with what ? . There some changes that can be made like a 2x2x4 enclosure/ viv is recommended as the minimum, also swapping out fake plants for live ones is best for humidity and providing cleaner air and also providing coverage and hiding spaces to help your baby feel safe also more branches to use lots of space.

Attachments

• 20230606_164951.jpg
    20230606_164951.jpg
    152.4 KB · Views: 39
Ok so do you know what type and percentage your uvb is it should say on the tube, is it a t5ho 6% or what , feed your little guy as much as he wants for the mean time ,dust with plain calcium no phosphorus nod3 every time then a multivitamin +d3 like repti vite once a month, ,what feeders are you feeding and are you gut-loading and with what ? . There some changes that can be made like a 2x2x4 enclosure/ viv is recommended as the minimum, also swapping out fake plants for live ones is best for humidity and providing cleaner air and also providing coverage and hiding spaces to help your baby feel safe also more branches to use lots of space.
the uvb I got was a Zoo Med Reptisun T5-Ho Terrarium Hood - 14 its not meant to be big it uses a reptisun 15watts 5.0 I wanted to ask if that's okay but again the cage isn't small but humongous so I hope 15 watts it's alright also because it's a Jackson and they don't get as big as panthers. should I give him crickets all the time with calcium without D3 or there is time in which just plain crickets. I feed him crickets I have mealworms but he dosent seem interested also the crickets eat mangoes and carrots. I use fake plants because I just bought a real plant and then later went it came the person told me they are dangerous around pets. can you recommend me any live plants for chameleons in amazon. thank you.

this is the plant I got is this one okay to have in the cage.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230709_204349_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    Screenshot_20230709_204349_Amazon Shopping.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 42
the uvb I got was a Zoo Med Reptisun T5-Ho Terrarium Hood - 14 its not meant to be big it uses a reptisun 15watts 5.0 I wanted to ask if that's okay but again the cage isn't small but humongous so I hope 15 watts it's alright also because it's a Jackson and they don't get as big as panthers. should I give him crickets all the time with calcium without D3 or there is time in which just plain crickets. I feed him crickets I have mealworms but he dosent seem interested also the crickets eat mangoes and carrots. I use fake plants because I just bought a real plant and then later went it came the person told me they are dangerous around pets. can you recommend me any live plants for chameleons in amazon. thank you.
Crickets locusts black soldier fly larve, dubia roaches, silkworms are all staple feeders, mealworms are not recommended but are ok once in a while ,waxworms only as treats now and again, hornworms for treats or hydration purposes again once in a while, feeders should be provided appropriate to the size as to the space size between the your chameleons eyes

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230513_194102_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20230513_194102_Samsung Internet.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 38
  • 20201116_152630.jpg
    20201116_152630.jpg
    151.8 KB · Views: 41
Back
Top Bottom